- Company Name
- Integratto Inc.
- Date Established
- May 2006
- 116,682,500 yen
- Jimbocho Center Building 8F, 2-5 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051, Japan
TEL : +81-3-5577-4154
FAX : +81-3-5577-4254
- Yasushi Ogawa
- Director and General
Manager of Business
- Atsushi Inoue
- Executive Officer and
Chief of Solution
- Hidehiko Nada
- Software Development for Business Management
Education for Business Management
- Launched Business Modeling Software “Bunseki Gakusha (Dr. Analysis).”
- 1995 - 1996
- Contributed “Business Modeling” articles to Database System Magazine, SOFTBANK.
- Developed Venture Business Planning Software “Dr. Plan for DDP” for Business Schools.
Supported Venture Business Planning Method “DDP” developed by Professor Ian McMillan at the Wharton School and Professor Rita McGrath at Columbia University.
Adopted “Dr. Plan for DDP” at the Wharton School and Columbia University.
- Adopted “Dr. Plan for DDP” at Waseda Business School, Toyohashi Sozo College and Kochi University of Technology.
- Developed R&D Investment Planning Software for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Launched RapMap/project system.
- Launched RapMap/portfolio system.
- Launched RapMap/project system Ver. 4.0.
Established RapMap User Group “RadLink.”
- Launched business modeling & decision management tool “DecisionShare.”
- Changed company name to Integratto Inc. due to company split.
- Launched DecisionShare Ver 2.0.
Launched RadMap/project system Ver. 5.0.
- Launched RadMap/portfolio system Ver. 2.0.
- DecisionShare used by the National Federation of University Co-operative associations (NFUCA) as a tool for university learning.
Analyzing Uncertainty: A Practical Guide is published by First Press
- All software translated into English versions.
- Alliance with Catenion GmbH of Germany
- Over 1000 licenses sold.
- Chosen by JETRO for special support for overseas activities.
- Discovery-Driven Planning 20th Anniversary Forum of held in Tokyo.
- Presided over the Business Investment Risk Management Study Group at the Association of Credit Management-Japan.
- Dr. Kunio Ito, Specially Appointed Professor of Hitotsubashi University, Appointed as Our Advisor.
- Launched business management system "DeRISK" based on Discovery-Driven Planning.
Capital and business alliance with Management Solutions co., ltd. (Securities code 7033)